SD card and cable for vehicle aux port

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Love my Razr... SO much better than those crappy IPhones.

I want to start storing music on my Droid. What is a good SD card for it?

Also where should I get a cable... I have to say I am partial to Genuine Motorola... Does Verizon sell a Motorola cable for plugging into my truck's Aux port?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Any micro SD should be good. I use a 16 in my business maxx and a 32 for my recreational maxx. Both are class 6 I believe... as far as the cable for connection.... amazon is my recommendation :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

lawdude

Reaction score
Any micro SD should be good. I use a 16 in my business maxx and a 32 for my recreational maxx. Both are class 6 I believe... as far as the cable for connection.... amazon is my recommendation :)

I look at the "stuff" on my micro SD card and wonder, can I delete some/all of the stuff on the card?

from my Droid RAZR, Blade.

lawdude

Reaction score

I look at the "stuff" on my micro SD card and wonder, can I delete some/all of the stuff on the card?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

You can delete anything from your Ext SD card, but anything you delete that is system related and needs to be there will just be put back when you reboot the phone.