screen will not wake properly

Anomander

Reaction score
Just noticed this today. Now and then if my phone is sleep mode and I go to hit the power button I get the button buttons to light up, but the screen itself is black. First time I had it happen I did a batter pull and that got it back up and running. It has happened 3 more times since then and each time I can get around it by plugging in the USB cable to charge it. I suspect that between Light Flow and Superuser are not playing right together. I'm running .246 and rooted with razors edge. I do have Light Flow allowed on Superuser which seems to allow the LEDs to work properly. I think before I allowed it was not working right. I did not see an option on Light flow to run outside of root (Before I rooted I had no problems with Light flow on .232 with it being rooted).

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Just noticed this today. Now and then if my phone is sleep mode and I go to hit the power button I get the button buttons to light up, but the screen itself is black. First time I had it happen I did a batter pull and that got it back up and running. It has happened 3 more times since then and each time I can get around it by plugging in the USB cable to charge it. I suspect that between Light Flow and Superuser are not playing right together. I'm running .246 and rooted with razors edge. I do have Light Flow allowed on Superuser which seems to allow the LEDs to work properly. I think before I allowed it was not working right. I did not see an option on Light flow to run outside of root (Before I rooted I had no problems with Light flow on .232 with it being rooted).

You may want to uninstall the app giving you problems & re install it.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
You may want to uninstall the app giving you problems & re install it.
That may have fixed it. I think I missed something initially when I set it up, but this time around there were a prompt that seemed to make more sense. I'll report later on how it works over the next day or two.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
After a few days I think the unistall and reinstall of Light Flow fixed the issue. I have not problems with the screen waking after pressing the power button. dancedroid