Screen Shot it App for the Droid 3??

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
I currently have a Droid X2 and thinking about trading it for a D3. I kinda worried about some apps that I've bought not being able to work on the D3. The Screen Shot it app is an app that requires root access for it to function for some phones, but on my X2 it doesn't require one.
What I'm asking about is for one of you all to download the Trial app version of Screen Shot it and tell me if it requires root access. This isn't a deal breaker for me. I just like to know if it would work. Thanks in advance.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
So I tried it, and it does not work without root. I am rooted so I just had to deny it root access in order to try it out. Hope that helps you.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
That's way too much effort for a simple screenshot when there are apps that do it lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
Thank you guys for helping me out. This has helped me a lot.
Killerapplesauce - Thank you for helping out, but that is way to complicated. lol. :p :p

AZDroid09

Reaction score
There is also No Root Screenshot It which does not require root, but does require you to connect to your PC to re-enable it after a reboot(just a simple 1 click enable). Kind of a pain, and pricier than I would have liked, but it does work without root.

Reaction score
:) np man, My friend has No Root Screenshot he really likes it but cost $5 which really isn't that big of a deal

Cheers