screen shape

itwerk

Reaction score
Does anyone else wish the screen on the Droid was just a tad bit wider? I do, even if it was like one centimeter, it would still make typing in the virtual keyboard easier for people with big fingers lol. I know our screen is .2 inches bigger than that of the iPhone, but id actually prefer to have their screen shape because of how wide it is. Anyone feel the same way?

NYZ93

Reaction score
Does anyone else wish the screen on the Droid was just a tad bit wider? I do, even if it was like one centimeter, it would still make typing in the virtual keyboard easier for people with big fingers lol. I know our screen is .2 inches bigger than that of the iPhone, but id actually prefer to have their screen shape because of how wide it is. Anyone feel the same way?

Yea But i got used to it

You will to meng:)

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
actually from what I've seen, it looks as if the next iPhone will have a slightly smaller screen than the 3gs. if that's true, that is kinda weird that they would do that

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else wish the screen on the Droid was just a tad bit wider? I do, even if it was like one centimeter, it would still make typing in the virtual keyboard easier for people with big fingers lol.
Not really... Works fine for me with Swype.