Screen redraws

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I have tried the tricks with launcher pro back in the of using the local.prop to lock the launcher in memory. However, when I try this my phone refuses even to boot and I have to adb in recovery and delete the local.prop file. I have searched the boards and tried to figure out how they fixed this in the mod and blue steel editions. However, I have failed and I get terrible redraws. Any ideas? Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I get horrible lag while scrolling sometimes that requires reboot or fc of the launcher...makes me miss my pev32. Miui is going to be unbeatable when it gets stable but there is just something about it that is not quite right.

I unindtalled set cpu and its way better

Sent from moviestar miui

sincerity

Reaction score
my redraws after being in a program are sometimes >5 seconds...it's really annoying. I havn't tried the fix mentioned above though...

Ozzie

Reaction score
I get horrible lag while scrolling sometimes that requires reboot or fc of the launcher...makes me miss my pev32. Miui is going to be unbeatable when it gets stable but there is just something about it that is not quite right.

I unindtalled set cpu and its way better

Sent from moviestar miui

I'm heading this way too...gotta find something that will help the redraw.
I really don't want to try launcher pro just yet.

Wasn't there a performance or overclocking setting with this rom? I thought there was, but now can't find it. If so, I'll try pulling set cpu as well.

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Tried that and messed up my phone. I just edited it directly in init.rc and that seems to be working pretty good, but not like on 6.4.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

telex9471

Reaction score
i did the terminal commands and it worked like a charm. Phone is still running solidly.

Sorry to bother you but I have searched through all the sections here and people mention bits and pieces of this way, but no one has the complete steps :-( when you get a sec can you share the process from beginning to end we all would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

sincerity

Reaction score
^look like 4 posts up there's a link. as mentioned in said link someone else posted landscape mode google search lags and that is really the only time I am experiencing it. Rom is running GREAT now.