Screen Protectors?

BamBammm

Reaction score
Dang, I just ordered mine, but anti glare and anti finger print sounds perfect! Where did you order it? Was it a good price???

cherrywine

Reaction score
hmm i would like to know who uses screen protectors and which brand they use. I am thinking about getting one but am not sure who i want to go with. Any advice?

zacedward

Reaction score
cherrywine said:
hmm i would like to know who uses screen protectors and which brand they use. I am thinking about getting one but am not sure who i want to go with. Any advice?

I use zagg hd it feels like glass and doesnt have the orange peel look

cherrywine

Reaction score
screen protectors vs. gorilla glass

ok so now that i have thought about getting a screen protector i also realized that other people have gorilla glass. Who uses goriilla glass and who uses screen protectors? What are the pros/coms of both? thx for your help:hail:

cherrywine

Reaction score
screen protector

Well I ended up going with a company called xoskins. My brother uses them and recommended them to me. I will post later with a review on how i like it or not.....

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
I got the Zagg on Friday and ripped it off this weekend. The BB employee did the installation just fine, but the screen protector doesn't fit well around the curves in the back. I was getting bubbles and I couldn't use any case because it would just push the bubbles up onto the screen area.

I just got a pack of VZW protectors. Now that I know how to apply them to be speck-free (you need a lot of scotch tape), this is great.

What is the trick with tape? How do you get them speck free.
So their Verizon screen protectors fit with a case on. I have the s-line.

Last edited:

GirlWonder

Reaction score
I found the best

Have you tried Just Like Glass by DBA cases? They are better than zagg, imo. I have one on my galaxy nexus as well as my ipad. So far (3 months) no orange peel, no scratches, no glare, no cloudiness. It goes on wet and took a day or so to dry completely but they are great. Recommend.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Have you tried Just Like Glass by DBA cases? They are better than zagg, imo. I have one on my galaxy nexus as well as my ipad. So far (3 months) no orange peel, no scratches, no glare, no cloudiness. It goes on wet and took a day or so to dry completely but they are great. Recommend.

I'll have to try em out... I like military shields... but I haven't tried one of these..do they cover from edge to edge?? That's a must for me... like you, I'm near the beach :).