Screen Protectors

patmc81

Reaction score
I would assume that just like on your windshield it would make the screen repel dirt and smudges

Sent from my DROID RAZR

jdroid80

Reaction score
I use the 3-pack screen protectors they sell at Verizon. I like them more than ghost armor. The Verizon brand feels more like the glass than ghost armor.

I just wipe my screen with my shirt if I need, and it's good to go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
RainX ??? Mind if I ask why???

I would assume that just like on your windshield it would make the screen repel dirt and smudges

Sent from my DROID RAZR

It makes it slick as can be, easier to clean smudges, it lasts months before needing another application. Try it on an old device, apply to a soft paper towel or napkin, lightly wipe across the entire screen, being careful at the microphone and speaker holes.

DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON THE SCREEN !!

I have used it on all my smart phones from my BlackBerry Storm to the RAZR MAXX. Never had a problem using it. As long as you don't soak your applicator. Only dampen it lightly.

pabowhunter

Reaction score
It makes it slick as can be, easier to clean smudges, it lasts months before needing another application. Try it on an old device, apply to a soft paper towel or napkin, lightly wipe across the entire screen, being careful at the microphone and speaker holes.

DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON THE SCREEN !!

I have used it on all my smart phones from my BlackBerry Storm to the RAZR MAXX. Never had a problem using it. As long as you don't soak your applicator. Only dampen it lightly.

Thank you... Will give that a try...

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Yeah that what I use also and thats why I want to take it off. I find myself having to wipe it all the time. I'm going to Verizon and see if they have another kind of case I was checking out last night. :)
I use the 3-pack screen protectors they sell at Verizon. I like them more than ghost armor. The Verizon brand feels more like the glass than ghost armor.

I just wipe my screen with my shirt if I need, and it's good to go.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Did your order your TPU case online? or did you walk in a Verizon store? I was checking online and they only seem to have one for the Razr and not the Razr Maxx.
No, I was seriously amazed that the Maxx doesn't show my prints. My original Droid always showed prints and drove me nuts. I have a Verizon TPU style case. Fits like a glove and raised slight past the glass. I hate cases but for some reason love this one. Grippy but like its not there.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Did your order your TPU case online? or did you walk in a Verizon store? I was checking online and they only seem to have one for the Razr and not the Razr Maxx.

Walked in the store. They had them in the back (possibly because they had no Maxx's in stock)

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
No screen protectors for me, All my Droids Run Naked !!
With the exception of a touch of RainX on the screen.

A little dab of RainX...BRILLIANT!! I never thought of that. I'll have to give it a go. Thanks for the hint.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
RainX on your phone? Really!!!!! Hmmm.....

xxwabbit

Reaction score
"and out the door I went".

Thorogood? Now I gotta go listen...

cdan

Reaction score
Raxr's don' t need Rainx. They have the nano water repellant coatings. Way better. http://www.p2i.com/electronics