NsiX Glossy Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector

droidlayman

Reaction score
Purchased the NsiX glossy screen protector with Anti-Fingerprint designation. $9.95, single screen protector from China.

Package is stock NsiX package (in chinese however) with + Anti-Fingerprint in english displayed. Package included a wipe cloth (thick paper type).

Perfect fit to Moto-Droid and very clear screen. As for the anti-fingerprint... that is a no-go. It does clean easier than a standard Steinheil or Verizon protector, but does show the prints if our hands are the slightest bit dirty (not just washed).

Rate a 4 of 5 due to easier cleaning, perfect fit and clear materials. Have no idea regarding wear yet.

Droid_2010

Reaction score
I have the Verizon protector but was considering the Steinheil after how good it looked in a video in another thread comparing the otterbox and the innocase. Where did you order the NsiX if you don't mind me asking?

And what is the screen like after removing the verizon protector? Any residue left behind?

Last edited:
OP
D

droidlayman

Reaction score
I have the Verizon protector but was considering the Steinheil after how good it looked in a video in another thread comparing the otterbox and the innocase. Where did you order the NsiX if you don't mind me asking?

And what is the screen like after removing the verizon protector? Any residue left behind?

The NsiX was purchased from ebay, and he has raised the price to $12.95, but here is the link anyway:
Glossy Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector Motorola Droid - eBay (item 290413206919 end time Jun-11-10 08:02:37 PDT)

There was no residue when I removed the Verizon screen.

Just a note, the Steinheil anti-glare is also a great screen if you can get used to the slight blurriness caused by the anti-glare finish. I'm half blind and it just made the screen more difficult for me to read so I am back to glossy.

Their are a million different types out there, not just Zagg's "over-priced" option. (my opinion only, having never used the screen)

Droid_2010

Reaction score
Thanks for the link and the info. I definitely don't want any distortion, or at least as little as possible. So you had the Steinheil "anti-glare", not the "crystal clear" right? I have a Zagg still sealed brand new and returnable, the only reason I really bought it was because I had a gift card for BestBuy.

One thing I will say for the Verizon 3 pack covers is I've still got the original on mine and it can look absolutely horrible and after wiping it off with one of THESE , it looks pretty good again.

rustynail09

Reaction score
I honestly go to *insert smiley faced big box store here* and buy the 5/$5.99 universal screen protectors by WriteRight. As long you have a basic knowledge of how to operate a Razor blade, you can have many of screen protectors for the price of the custom cut, and you can even make it cover the soft buttons @ the bottom as I did. If they do scratch up too bad, just peel it off with no residue and replace.

OP
D

droidlayman

Reaction score
Thanks for the link and the info. I definitely don't want any distortion, or at least as little as possible. So you had the Steinheil "anti-glare", not the "crystal clear" right? I have a Zagg still sealed brand new and returnable, the only reason I really bought it was because I had a gift card for BestBuy.

One thing I will say for the Verizon 3 pack covers is I've still got the original on mine and it can look absolutely horrible and after wiping it off with one of THESE , it looks pretty good again.

Yes the NsiX is crystal and pretty tough so far. It is a full cover of the screen and not just the top 90% like the Verizon. Just don't get upset with me as even tho it cleans better than the others (could be just my imagination), like all clear screens it gets dirty.

There are lots of screens out there for better prices and I'm sure just as good. I've seen several companies that use the same material (the protective film used on helicopter blades by the U.S.) as the Zagg that sell 2 screens for 10.95 whereas, Zagg wants 30 bucks.

These guys have reasonable prices and ship quick:
Screen Protectors

These guys use the same material as Zagg and for 12.95 you get full body coverage if you want to use it.
Motorola Droid Full Body Protection

Good luck finding one you like.

I am not advertising or recommending any of the companies Mr. Moderator, so please edit post if I am out of line.