Screen protector?

ohfire

Reaction score
I use a screen protector. I received a replacement Samsung a few months ago and it came with a scratch in the screen already. I returned it and got a fresh one, but that told me the screen will scratch, so I use the protector

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
NO screen protector here either. I've had my fascinate for about a month and had a eris before that and had NO screen protector on it. Had it for 7 months no skratches on it either.

MKKH10

Reaction score
I went without one for about a week and not one tiny mark was on it but i put it back on just because it makes me nervous without one.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

GDP

Reaction score
I had a droid for a year with no screen protector and even after dropping it a few times I didn't have a single scratch on it. Since the fascinate also had gorilla glass I see no reason to get one

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
The back does get scratch easily
Mine is scratched and I'm very careful!
Do they really have new plastic battery cover at Verizon that you can buy for 5$ ?
Haven't checked

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't used one on the last two Droids I've had. I had to replace my last one because I kept forgetting it was in my lap when I was getting out of the car. So, eventually it finally broke but I find no need for them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Slevinn

Reaction score
I dunno.. I'm getting my Fascinate today.. but I've been using my Moto Driod 1 for months without a protector, no scratches yet, and I've dropped it a couple of times without one.. Not saying its invincible.. I know it's highly possible.. but after watching[video=youtube;6xASJobjD68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xASJobjD68&playnext=1&list=PL119E5E65D2920A22&index=6"] this [/video]video of a test for the fascinate... It looks pretty tough?

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
i definitely have a screen protector. I bought a zagg brand...usually like 20 some bucks. got it for 7 on amazon..super easy to put on, feels like the screen and no difference. They guarantee it for LIFE. If you get a scratch through it and it damages your phone, they will replace the phone for you!

jb71080

Reaction score
i definitely have a screen protector. I bought a zagg brand...usually like 20 some bucks. got it for 7 on amazon..super easy to put on, feels like the screen and no difference. They guarantee it for LIFE. If you get a scratch through it and it damages your phone, they will replace the phone for you!

I am with this person. I LOVE the zagg shields. If you got to the website, you can sometimes buy full body protectors so if you don't like the bulkiness of the cases, then you get that (its the thickness of the screen protector).

I have owned a lot of cell phones and ipods I have gotten the zagg shields for each one. They don't scratch up like the other cheap ones.

wil318466

Reaction score
No protector. I hate the feel/look of them. Can't stand them.

I do have a gel case. In my experience the glass is usually fine but the back/sides are vulnerable to drops/scratches so the silicone case is perfect for me, just without the protector.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I haven't seen any proof that there is gorilla glass on my fascinate. So I used zagg since I bought it in October.

8pened!