Screen issues

DreadX

Reaction score
My DX has had this issue with the bottom ten percent of the screen has a snowy/lines effect . In landscape mode, it's to the right side virtically. I've tried a factory reset, with a back up of my data, and yet the problem persists. Anyone experience this before? There's no reason I can think of for this having happened, and am stumped..

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
call vzw and tell them whats happening.

droidman101

Reaction score
My DX has had this issue with the bottom ten percent of the screen has a snowy/lines effect . In landscape mode, it's to the right side virtically. I've tried a factory reset, with a back up of my data, and yet the problem persists. Anyone experience this before? There's no reason I can think of for this having happened, and am stumped..

Youve got a lemon, there were reports of this, moto has fixed the issue and will give you a new one

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Youve got a lemon, there were reports of this, moto has fixed the issue and will give you a new one

^ What he said. dancedroid

importfan

Reaction score
Screen problems

I had the same issue with the bottom of the screen. Looks like a snowy barcode but still responds to touch. Got a new phone two days ago and all was good until it started again last night. Then, all of a sudden it stopped. Now it seems too start fading from time to time and gets a little shaky right at the bottom and then goes back to normal. Please help. Thanks:greendroid:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had the same issue with the bottom of the screen. Looks like a snowy barcode but still responds to touch. Got a new phone two days ago and all was good until it started again last night. Then, all of a sudden it stopped. Now it seems too start fading from time to time and gets a little shaky right at the bottom and then goes back to normal. Please help. Thanks:greendroid:

once again, take it into vzw and show them whats happening. this is not normal but theres not many things we can do on here for this.

vonjacq

Reaction score
There are lines across my screen eek...yesterday it started as I small spot and its grown all across the screen as today goes on. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably pixels burning out. There's a screen fixing app on the market I believe that attempts to repair screen issues.

vonjacq

Reaction score
Would the battery heat cause that? I just got my DROID about a month ago but the battery seems to get really hot at times.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums