Icons at bottom

dyrelogan

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ha this happen to them? The phone, menu and contacts icons at the bottom of the screen were on the right hand side of the phone, as if the phone were in landscape. I turned off the phone and turned it back on (powered off completely) and they came back. Weird to say the least.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a droid 2 and I've never had this happen but a few weeks ago I spoke with a new forum member that had the same problem. They fixed it with a restart as well. Odd.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dyrelogan

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is the Droid X and this is my third phone. First one there was something wrong with the screen. Then I got another factory refurbished one that as soon as I activated it and made a call I got static and no one could hear me, so I had to send that one back. Now I got a third Droid X and this is happening. I wish I could get a phone that I didn't have to return because of defective issues. For once I would like to have a working phone until my 2 year upgrade is available. LOL

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Jeez that's a streak of bad luck. Hope this was just a one time thing with the icons.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dyrelogan

Reaction score
Well I'm thinking it might be fixed with the 2.3 when it comes out. If not, it doesn't seem like a biggy.