Menu at bottom of phone switched to the right side...how do I change it back?

tattooedloser84

Reaction score
The other day the menu at the bottom of my screen (one with contacts,app arrow and resent calls) had some how moved to the right side of the screen, does anyone know how I can change it back?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

WeedR

Reaction score
Try to shut your phone down and take our battery. Put it back in and turn it on and it should work. That's a weird issue. Also, are you rooted at all?

OP
T

tattooedloser84

Reaction score
Thanx that worked. I had tryed powering down when it happend but not removing the battery

WeedR

Reaction score
No problem. That's what I'm here for.

dillyworld

Reaction score
Not of thanks

I googled this and found this forum and It was the quickest and easy solution I found for the same issue. So I joined. Thanks for posting the issue and the response. Now I know where to come for what I am sure will continued learning curve of all the options.

OP
T

tattooedloser84

Reaction score
I found the forums threw google also, and there great

shstrang98

Reaction score
Mine did that too and it was fixed with a warm boot. What was really weird is that the icons for the apps were squished onto one window.

l1tilr

Reaction score
this is the third times this happened on mine. the battery pull is great to resolve it but does anyone know how to keep it from occurring?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
this is the third times this happened on mine. the battery pull is great to resolve it but does anyone know how to keep it from occurring?
This usually happens when the phone tries switching into Car Dock Mode..when its not in an actual Car Dock. Look around and make sure you dont have the phone near any magnetic things such as magnets(duh..lol), phone cases with magnetic clasps, large stereo sprakers etc etc...

l1tilr

Reaction score
nothing I can tell for sure. around my computer usually, tiny speakers and no other magnets. thanks for the info... I am sure it will help someone

twiztid

Reaction score
I googled this information because I tried to fix the problem on the display settings and I couldn't. I was already panicking and then I found this forum and signed up. All I did was reboot my phone and the problem got fixed without having to remove the battery. Thank you very much! :D