"Schmackdown " Motorola DROID 4 vs DROID RAZR

SLAYER6669

Reaction score
You wouldn't hear any complaints from me if they released a D4 Maxx with 3300 mAh battery and added a little more bulk. It's already a tank anyway :biggrin: I'm not so sure they will be considering the current thickness, though. I would have to assume the D4 will have worse battery performance then the regular Razr when you add in the backlit keyboard draining more power. I'm guessing the LCD also is more power hungry then the Razr screen as well? Certainly can't argue that there isn't a need for a larger battery.

amishdude01

Reaction score

Kas84

Reaction score
This guy is a moron who doesn't do the necessary research on the product he is about to review/compare. According to the written warning on the battery itself, the battery is NOT REMOVABLE. This is what it says, verbatim, right from my very own Droid 4 (just so we're clear):

WARNING: BATTERY IS NOT REMOVABLE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE.

There it is, in black and white. If you want to see it for yourself I've encountered a few pictures on the internet that clearly shows this label on the battery. It is my understanding that the only reason the back cover is removable is to access the 4G SIM card and SD card. Please, if anyone believes that this is not the case, respond to this post. I would like to have a definitive answer as well, as I have been hearing conflicting reports about this issue. I don't know though, if it says it's not removable, it's not removable...right???