Scam?

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
If it's "New" - the auction states it should have "Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag."

At the end of this item it says it has no packaging. Is it stolen?

not sure but dont care lol already called bank and cancelled my card lol our transaction isnt even in the pending authorizations yet. :yahoo:

cpjr

Reaction score
Good rule of thumb......if it sounds to good to be true......it usually is.

cpjr

Reaction score
Good thing about ebay (if you look at it this way)....is the fact that they will quite easily side with the buyer if any disputes arise and its usually quite easy to get your money back, unless your just really dumb :icon_eek:

Reaction score
i was wondering how a droid x's display model would have already been sold. The phone is only a month old and still sold out everywhere.

cool dude for coming forward to tell you that he was misinformed before it got shipped and your money was tied up for weeks waiting for your refund in pending status. Been there it sucks

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
i was wondering how a droid x's display model would have already been sold. The phone is only a month old and still sold out everywhere.

cool dude for coming forward to tell you that he was misinformed before it got shipped and your money was tied up for weeks waiting for your refund in pending status. Been there it sucks

only thing is i told him about me contacting my bank and how i needed the money back asap. i also told him i would be filing a claim against him if i didnt hear back from him (im not being a douche...i just dont know him!)....and i have yet to hear back from him....

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
It looks like it could be a legit phone, but being a display model it is probably going to have a little bit of wear on it. Just the fact that numerous people have picked it up and played with it etc.

Not really, my corporate store has 4 Droid X's on display 2 of which are in a small glass case of some type that are hooked up to a small HDTV showing a little video of the Droid X hooked up through the HDMI??