.sbf issue - need advice

OP
C

crg31953

Reaction score
Finally, Results

After trying everything I knew how to do and some things suggested in this thread, none of which worked and had me totally frustrated. I found the answer elsewhere within these forums.

Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > DroidForums Rescue Squad > Verizon Motorola Droid Help > Droid Rooted Help » Win-7 64bit RSD lite fix

I don't understand why or how, but I can now flash the renamed (r123.sbf) with no problems. I am greatful it worked and have tested it twice. I'm now back to Squidlys 2.3.20.1 and happy.

Just thought I would let all know and thank those who tryed to help.dancedroid

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Good to hear. I will definetly bookmark this thread and ur solution thread in case I have this problem my next flash.

mikejoann

Reaction score
I know the exact problem you are having. The problem is when you are almost done flashing the usb disconnects the phone from the computer and stays disconnected. Do the flash with your computer volume all the way up and listen to the connect and disconnects? Pull down your menu for usb connections status and reconnect when you are in the middle of flashing if it disconnect then reconnect and the installation will continue. Hope this helps !