SBF Flash using Linux on Windows help

mrhopeless

Reaction score
Okay, my verizon phone on alltel network received the .605 sbf flash using RSD lite, and it took service and everything away, so i rooted, flashed the alltel 2.3.5 sbf to my phone, i rooted it, now i want to get to the verizon .605 so i can get the custom rom ICX. i need to linux flash my phone so i don't change the baseband, i have tried downloading the ISO file, putting it on usb with unbootin i think? than, re booting computer, selecting PHS USB 2.0 or whatever it says, than clicking Silatz? i think, it works, everything goes smooth until it installs to 92% of the g66 part of the ISO file, and it shuts off, and than i get an error that ends in A1 and i get stuck in ther bootloader screen, i than have to use RSD lite to flash back the original 2.3.5 file and re root, can anyone please help me fix this so i can get the ICX cusotm rom, i need to get from alltel .604 to verizon .605 by sbf flashing using linux so i don't change baseband. i have a hp computer running windows 7 all help is appreciated greatly. Thanks!

rootofalldroid

Reaction score
mrhopeless said:
Okay, my verizon phone on alltel network received the .605 sbf flash using RSD lite, and it took service and everything away, so i rooted, flashed the alltel 2.3.5 sbf to my phone, i rooted it, now i want to get to the verizon .605 so i can get the custom rom ICX. i need to linux flash my phone so i don't change the baseband, i have tried downloading the ISO file, putting it on usb with unbootin i think? than, re booting computer, selecting PHS USB 2.0 or whatever it says, than clicking Silatz? i think, it works, everything goes smooth until it installs to 92% of the g66 part of the ISO file, and it shuts off, and than i get an error that ends in A1 and i get stuck in ther bootloader screen, i than have to use RSD lite to flash back the original 2.3.5 file and re root, can anyone please help me fix this so i can get the ICX cusotm rom, i need to get from alltel .604 to verizon .605 by sbf flashing using linux so i don't change baseband. i have a hp computer running windows 7 all help is appreciated greatly. Thanks!

I would redownload the ISO and put on CD and run it that way I am not sure about alltel and that switch hope this helps