saving sounds

J

Jess723

Ok please don't flame me for asking this question again I know its been asked on here before but apparently I am having a moment. I sent my sent self a sound via email from my computer when i click on the message I read your listen to the sound press the back button and your suppose to hold like image that looks like the play button until a menu comes up for you to save ringtones. But nothing ever shows up for me to do that!?!?!?! what am i doing wrong. Also is the same for pictures.

some please help me!

pool_shark

Reaction score
Depending on the type of attachment and the email app you're using, you either press and hold the attachment, or you hit menu, or you hit the preview button and save it from within the app it opens.

silverfang77

Reaction score
What's the file format? Most cell phones I've seen are only able to handle MP3s, not WAVs or OGGs.

OP
J

Jess723

its mp3 format. I had some send me a pic message and it won't let me save just the sound but it only gives me the option to save the as a slidshow still and when i hit the menu button it only brings up where i can txt? and I am in the message I have that figured out but not how to save the sound.

Last edited by a moderator: