Saving Pics

Fluffy

Reaction score
i never figured out how to save pictures from a text, any help? no biggie just got some "preferred" ones ;)

Reaction score
i never figured out how to save pictures from a text, any help? no biggie just got some "preferred" ones ;)

You can download SaveMMS from the market (free app) and use that, or, just forward the text to your email address and you can save it from there.

OP
F

Fluffy

Reaction score
Thank you

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tater0388

Reaction score
In the 12.24 release you can save pics by tapping the pocket open with miui gallery and tap menu and save.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

loco

Reaction score
tap the pocket open ?? what do you mean by that ?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could do that on previous versions as well. I could save pics on 12.18 by just pressing on the picture and when it enlarged, I would long press and save image.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Yakitori said it didn't work for him as well. Not consistently anyway. I just use Handcent though because that's what I've always used before MIUI so I still use it to save pics so it will go to the same folder as all the others. I get tired of moving stuff around on the SD.

mrcastillo

Reaction score
Yeah, Yakitori said it didn't work for him as well. Not consistently anyway. I just use Handcent though because that's what I've always used before MIUI so I still use it to save pics so it will go to the same folder as all the others. I get tired of moving stuff around on the SD.

That's why He said "open with the new miui gallery then long press to save"

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's what we were saying... I mentioned saving pics on versions prior to 12.24, 12.18 to be specific. He said it didn't work for him at all, period. And I said that Yakitori was saying that it rarely worked for him too. I never had a problem with it but I preferred handcent so that it would save it in the same folder as the pics I saved before I used MIUI. Nothing to do with 12.24 at all.

cbroussard99

Reaction score
When I select to add a texted photo to my gallery I have to turn my phone off in order for to show up in my photo gallery. WHY is that?