Save $5 on Car Mount

Krem

Reaction score
Just bought mine yesterday at the Verizon Wireless online store. If you use coupon code ACC5, you get $5 off all accessories, including the car mount. It also ships overnight.

monkeydog

Reaction score
You can also use ACC20 to get 20% off ($6). If it's still working, I used it yesterday after seeing it posted somewhere around here on the forums.

The vehicle mount also does not come with a car charger so you can use CHR15 on the vehicle power charger and get 15% off ($3.37) Unless the code the op posted works for the power charger then use it instead.

Also note that the car charger is already at a discount price online, and taking an extra 15% off took it down to about $20 total.
With 20% off the vehicle mount it totals around $25.

I found the CHR15 code on retailmenot.com. I recommend checking that site out for discount codes such as these.

Last edited:

adam8ch

Reaction score
You can also use ACC20 to get 20% off ($6). If it's still working, I used it yesterday after seeing it posted somewhere around here on the forums.

The vehicle mount also does not come with a car charger so you can use CHR15 on the vehicle power charger and get 15% off ($3.37) Unless the code the op posted works for the power charger then use it instead.

Also note that the car charger is already at a discount price online, and taking an extra 15% off took it down to about $20 total.
With 20% off the vehicle mount it totals around $25.

I found the CHR15 code on retailmenot.com. I recommend checking that site out for discount codes such as these.

You can find micro usb car chargers for less than $2 if you shop around. HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! ;)

REARless

Reaction score
I used the "ACC20" promo code this AM and received $6 off of the car mount at Verizonwireless.com

(Next time I should try the "ACC99" code.)

texasPI

Reaction score
I used the "ACC20" promo code this AM and received $6 off of the car mount at Verizonwireless.com

(Next time I should try the "ACC99" code.)

LOL! I tried ACC100 and got overnight shipping and a free droid so mine wouldnt be so lonely! :icon_ banana: