Verizon Droid Multi-media Charging Station or Window Mount $20 each - per slickdeals

ssummer

Reaction score
Is the car charger that comes in the bundle the Motorola rapid charger or is it just a generic micro-USB charger?

imdevo1

Reaction score
so there are two car window mounts, now. apparently the new one comes with a snap on cover for the display side of the phone. i bought one. hoping this is the answer i've been looking for. seidio charging $50 for theirs is a fist up the a

There's as second car dock where did u find that at

spazma7ik

Reaction score
How are you guys getting the bundle? I searched it and it said only if you buy with a droid itself. And it also specifically said that accesory savings not valid purchased without droid.

imdevo1

Reaction score
Thanks was looking in th wrong section..too bad this car dock doesn't work with a case..but for $20 bucks u can't beat it..I swear this phone is going 2 bankrupt me...Droid $300,case from Verizon $20(broke after one drop),car charger $25,siedio case and dock $50,siedio car dock $50(soon)...a phone that rocks priceless. LOL..

imdevo1

Reaction score
How are you guys getting the bundle? I searched it and it said only if you buy with a droid itself. And it also specifically said that accesory savings not valid purchased without droid.
Try this
Go to accessories and find Droid then docks and chargers select all and at the bottom is the bundle for $49
Enter your location

papy72

Reaction score

Big Cam

Reaction score
unless either the DROID35 or ACC20 coupons work with the bundle, it's not worth it. my 25% off gets me the docks for about $22 shipped.

for those wondering if these are worth it; the car mount is great not only for nav, but also video capture and streaming radio.

the home dock is great to keep your phone away from spills, it keeps it upright, gives you an extra charger and is easier to get the charger in/out.

How does that math work, 22 for the charger and 22 for the dock is 44. Unless you can get the car charger for 5.95 i think the bundle is a better deal.
my bad, i didn't realize it came with a car charger.

with that said;
Amazon.com: Motorola 89143N P513 Car Charger - Micro USB Connector: Electronics
I bought this exact charger from this retailer and it works perfectly, I've already taken a 4 hour roadtrip as the passenger and used it alot.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Wow, Go to accesories, choose the phone of "Droid" then click on type and choose anything.

Once that page loads, on the left side of the page, there are categories, scroll down to Bundles.

You do not need to sign in to do this, or buy a phone.

rawburt

Reaction score
I just picked up the home dock for $23 out the door yesterday at a verizon store.

Just put in my order for the car mount $20.66

mrredskin

Reaction score

zedlavb

Reaction score
I got an email on this one on Tuesday, and I ordered the car mount -- package came in this morning (nice of them to include free overnight). Tough to pass up for $20.

dmoney98

Reaction score
Is this the Multi-media Station that has the extra battey charging slot?

Detonation

Reaction score
Sigh, I ordered a dock for $20 when the sale first started but didn't think to check my corporate discount. Turns out I could have got it for $14. I called and you can only return items bought online via mailing them back, not in store, so the shipping back would nullify the extra savings. O well.