Samsung Stratosphere for Verizon

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Samsung-Stratosphere-4G-550x366.jpg

Hoping Verizon passed up on the Galaxy S II due to another beast from Samsung coming soon? Well, scratch the Samsung Stratosphere off your list as it most certainly won’t be the DROID you’re looking for, according to recent rumors.

PocketNow has received press shots of the device and, sure enough, it looks like the Samsung EPIC 4G that Sprint carries. We’re not sure what specs may be inside once it launches but we do know this will be an LTE data chugger.

We still expect Samsung to deliver the juice to Verizon (in the form of a “Prime” phone, hopefully) but that story has yet to be told.

SOURCE: Samsung Stratosphere (LTE) for Verizon Revealed (Images)

EFGantry

Reaction score
this is just further proof, at least to me, that the Prime is coming to VZW, and soon.

blacksoxing

Reaction score
That phone looks UGLY!!!

I want a phone w/a great keyboard and someone told me this phone was coming out soon. After seeing it...looks like the Bold 9930 might be my best bet (unless the Prime/Iphone 5 just BLOWS everything out the waters....)

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I've known this phone was going to be ridiculously ugly too. IMO, Samsung is not good at making slider phones look "good".

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
From what I've heard people love their Epic 4G phones. Supposed to be a good device. I'm guessing this will be similar but with some up specs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Maverick0984

Reaction score
That phone looks UGLY!!!

I want a phone w/a great keyboard and someone told me this phone was coming out soon. After seeing it...looks like the Bold 9930 might be my best bet (unless the Prime/Iphone 5 just BLOWS everything out the waters....)

You've heard of the Droid 3, right?

Vito.a

Reaction score
Nice phone. Looks like a Samsung version of the Droid 3 with LTE.
Any idea on whne it will be out?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Nice phone. Looks like a Samsung version of the Droid 3 with LTE.
Any idea on whne it will be out?

This Thursday supposedly.

I wouldn't call it Samsungs version of the D3. We don't know the specs (except the LTE) but I'm guessing it's a Charge with a keyboard.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

blacksoxing

Reaction score
You've heard of the Droid 3, right?

Droid.....3???? What is that??!?!?!

Doesn't look remotely sexy. The keyboard is a huge improvement, but not a game changer for me. My fingers require comfort for what I like to do.

celtic11

Reaction score
Droid.....3???? What is that??!?!?!

Doesn't look remotely sexy. The keyboard is a huge improvement, but not a game changer for me. My fingers require comfort for what I like to do.

To each his own I suppose. I think the droid3 is easily the best looking phone on the market. I like its squared off edges and im glad they brought the "chin" back. And I personally think the 4" screen is the perfect size. Maybe I have small hands but I can't comfortably hold a phone with a 4.3" screen. Had a DROID charge for a day and let me tell ya that thing is ugly.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

sleekgeek

Reaction score
how is this phone ugly? it looks just like every other smartphone. you mean the keyboard? the spacing makes for accurate typing. why'd everyone start demanding to play barbie dress up with electronics.

alboboy10

Reaction score
That phone looks UGLY!!!

U think the bold is better keyboard phone option than the droid 3...and somehow the droid 3 isn't a good keyboard but the bold is? Strange.

I've actually been into a keyboard phone lately, not that I use it but I like keyboards. The d3 is beautiful too bad it's 3g. Also would like it to be an htc

blacksoxing

Reaction score
Spacing wise, I preferred the Bold. In addition, when sending out test emails, the Bold seemed more natural than the D3

The D3 has better specs....but I'd take less specs for better comfort.