Samsung Stratosphere Coming Octuber 13th

celtic11

Reaction score
Oh I agree. Look past at many of my other posts(xda thread "do you droid 3 owners still like your phone" and other threads on here) and I always mention I love pentile because imo, Super Amoled seems to over exaggerate colors whereas pentile is much more realistic.

However, 4G and super amoled is something that probably would have been pretty popular for the Droid 3 had it been advertised a lot. And if that was the case, I probably would have never touched pentile in the first place.

Yeah I get it. I wasn't being a dick I was literally asking if I missed some of the other specs because it didn't sound much better than the d3. I'm admittedly a Motorola fan as I think the hardware is just rock solid. In my opinion the Droid 3 makes up for not having 4g with its build quality and stunning good looks. 4G is obviously more important to a lot of people than it is to me.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jodyberry

Reaction score
I'm not worrying about it. You took all the wind out of the joke by trying to explain it!!

Small typographical error. Don't worry about it. WenWM's first language isn't English, if you read his signature.