Samsung Galaxy SII Commercial

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;bwEVV7PMn10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEVV7PMn10&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - [GALAXY S II] 1st Commercial[/video]

Here's a first commercial for the Samsung Galaxy SII, and it's pretty cute and funny. It's strange that we are already seeing commercials for the device, even though we still don't know a U.S. carrier for it.

I wonder if they hired a "stunt-phone" for the "under-water" scenes of this commercial? :p

Source: Android.net via BGR

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Wonder how many kids will drop their parents phones into water, with or without a fish on it. Heh, my phone has a live wallpaper of a fish tank. I'm screwed =P.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Love the quick and subtle disclaimer saying "Not Waterproof. Immersing the device in the water can damage your phone." :rofl2:

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Love the quick and subtle disclaimer saying "Not Waterproof. Immersing the device in the water can damage your phone." :rofl2:

Good one, so why show the kid dropping it in water?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I think even with that disclaimer, that was a very stupid thing for them to do in that advertisement. So many ignorant people who don't read the fine print are going to try it out xD