Hilarious Part 2 of SGS2 Commercial Poking Fun at iSheep

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-ILMaZ2rDZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-ILMaZ2rDZY[/video]​

The folks at Samsung marketing have been having fun with their Samsung Galaxy SII commercials. This latest video, indirectly called "The Next Big Thing: Part 2", again pokes fun at folks that you could potentially call "iSheep".

This commercial takes a scene from the first one and expands it out further, with hilarity ensuing.

Last edited:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I actually saw it on TV last night, hilarious cause its so true. I actually know a bunch of people who were under the impression their phones are 4g because they are called iPhone 4. :blink:

Big Ry

Reaction score
My Buddy who works for At&t says he gets that all the time. people actually thing its 4g just cause there is a 4 in the name lol.

Ive seen the commercials on tv too, but they were shortened. I wish they'd play the full commercial.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
My Buddy who works for At&t says he gets that all the time. people actually thing its 4g just cause there is a 4 in the name lol.

Psshaw....Next year they can be particularly snooty with their new phone is 5G ;)

jcardona1

Reaction score
Hmm, here's a much longer version of part I which I hadn't seen before

[video=youtube;X4VHzNEWIqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VHzNEWIqA&feature=relmfu[/video]

jerkwad

Reaction score
that's pretty damn funny. did anyone else notice that the dudes earbuds are in his ears for part of the shot, and out of his right ear for other parts? i wonder how many times they had to film each part to get it right. i would be laughing too much to be able to do it right on the first 10 takes ;-)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
0:17 - 0:19 made me lol the first time... just as good this time :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, here's a much longer version of part I which I hadn't seen before

[video=youtube;X4VHzNEWIqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VHzNEWIqA&feature=relmfu[/video]

nice find - love the last few seconds... SO true

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I loved this commercial. I saw it a couple weeks ago when I was watching football

X

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Doesn't the AT&T iPhone 4S have HSPA+? Therefore making it 4G? Just like the T-Mobile and AT&T GS2s?

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
No, if the iPhone 4 or 4s would of been able to get 4g speeds, Apple would of danced all over it. Right now its a Hugh selling point they cant use.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
No, if the iPhone 4 or 4s would of been able to get 4g speeds, Apple would of danced all over it. Right now its a Hugh selling point they cant use.

I thought they did brag about the HSPA+ speeds at the unveiling. Didn't they have a bunch of slides dedicated to how much faster it downloaded stuff over android phones?