Samsung Galaxy S8 Likely to Have 4K Display & Dual Rear Cameras

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s8-1-900x420.jpg

The latest Samsung Galaxy S8 rumor is already making its way around. This time we are hearing that the next generation Samsung Galaxy S device will include a 4K display and dual rear cameras. While having a 4K display on a smartphone is obviously overkill, the main reason Sammy would push that tech is the VR market.

Samsung has been one of the first proponents of the Virtual Reality segment by introducing the Gear VR Headsets which are powered by Samsung smartphones. By including the 4K capability, the device will be able to offer a much improved VR visual experience. Industry analysts also expect the Samsung Galaxy S8 to include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 chipset with the Samsung 10nm FinFET architecture.

Source: SlashGear

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice, what I like about Samsung is they do continue to push the hardware capabilities of Android. Only if I could get Samsung's latest hardware with a true Nexus supported by Google.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm....I keep hearing most higher-end PC's still lack the horses for VR (games, anyway). So I wonder how these phones can do it.

surya kumar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
redmi note 3
really it's sounds so nice, There are some conversations that iPhone 7s will also have Dual rear camera. But the 4k display will really kills battery So it should have some decent battery capacity for that.