Rumors Point To Two Galaxy S8 Variants

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Earlier today we all got to laugh at the ridiculous and overly cautious fireproof return packaging that Samsung sent to the XDA office for shipping back review units. Hopefully this will be the last we hear of the Note 7. Samsung has already taken the device behind the shed and shot it now it is time for us to all bury it. Samsung is pushing forward with their plans for the future of the company. The Galaxy S8 will likely make or break the company either we will see a drastic decline brought on by a damaged consumer perception of Samsung, or Samsung will resurge with the highest selling Galaxy device ever in the S8?

The Galaxy S8 is expected to release about five months from now unless of course they decide to release ahead of schedule. We are already starting to see S8 rumors trickle in. The latest rumor coming out of China is that we will see two variants of the Galaxy S8. According to sources there will be a version featuring a QHD 5.1" curved SAMOLED display and a version featuring a 5.5" 4K display. We also expect the device to include the new 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 cpu or the Exynos 8895 cpu. The larger version of the S8 will likely have the dual camera system that we have already seen rumored. There will also be a personal assistant, Viv. This device should be announced in February at Mobile World Congress if the past is any indication.I am already excited to see what is coming with this device.

via SamMobile

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Keeping the Note 7 since verizon is letting us have it for free basically and up to us if we wat to trade it in or not or at least until it becomes mandatory

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Keeping the Note 7 since verizon is letting us have it for free basically and up to us if we wat to trade it in or not or at least until it becomes mandatory

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I just checked my account also. I wonder how the back end will come through...

Samsung Note 7.5

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I didn't think you could keep it and not pay?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
That makes more sense, to me. Keep your phone, keep your upgrade, trade it in when you want, get a refund if you return it, but continue to pay as you go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk