Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Go On Sale Today

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s6-s6-edge.png

Here's a quick reminder that the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge go on sale in retail stores today. Initially, only the Black, Gold, and White versions of both devices will go on sale in most areas of the US. In fact, some of the carriers only have the Black or White versions. The S6 also has a blue version which will come later and the S6 Edge has a greed version which will also come later.

Here's a link to our Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge price guide: Samsung Galaxy S6 Galaxy S6 Edge Complete Pricing Guide Follow-Up Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Here's our dedicated section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Update: It looks like lines are starting to form around the globe for the Galaxy S6. Here's a link to several images: Customers lining up outside stores as the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge finally go on sale - SamMobile

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I look forward to seeing how well the S6 & S6 Edge sells. Will the lack of an ext sd card & removable battery hurt sales....we'll find out soon. From the look of things and the chatter online, I don't think it will.

S5 tap'n

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Word is, from several sources, that the Edge will be in short supply. Hope someone doesn't get disappointed.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Greed is directly related to the color green in our country. Go greenback!

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Couple days ago stopped at Verizon to try to get new battery for the S4,
(they don't carry batteries), when upgrade option came up.
Asked to see the S6/Edge, & only disappointing fake bricks.
My eye steered onto the new HTC, also fake brick, but good looking one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mackie08

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Been thinking lately if Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 4g+ is worth to try or iPhone 6 still rules. I'll be renewing my contract soon and I haven't decided yet. Specs wise, they have their own good and down side. The emerald green looks so cool though!