Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
Since we have such an amazing community of Android fans, we thought it would be useful to create a list of the 12 most Frequently Asked Questions we could think of regarding the Samsung Galaxy S6 and/or Galaxy S6 Edge. We culled some data and came up with the following 12 questions. Obviously, there could be some additional questions that we didn't think of, so feel free to post them in this thread.
Below we shared the questions as well as individual links to the questions. We purposefully didn't answer them, because we felt it would be more beneficial for our fellow members who own either of these devices to share their more experienced perspective. Please, if you have a Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge (or have spent time with one), click on each of these threads below and answer the question with your point of view. Thanks!
- How is the fingerprint data on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge stored? Locally or elsewhere?
- Is the fingerprint scanner on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge better than on the Galaxy Note 4?
- Does the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have a mute mode with the volume controls?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have a one handed, shrinking screen mode like the Note 4?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S6 and/or S6 Edge have a high contrast mode and/or manual brightness?
- Is there a strange greenish color on the Galaxy S6 Edge's edges?
- When you use the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge from a close distance, do you see pixels?
- Does the camera bump on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge cause accidental damage?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S6 and/or S6 Edge at least splash resistant?
- Does the shape of the Galaxy S6 Edge create "mistakes" and "mis-touches"?
- How does the Galaxy S6 Edge feel? Do the thinner edges make it more slippery?
- Can I pre-order an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge from a carrier?