Samsung Galaxy S vs Blackberry Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

danton1975

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just recently switched from Blackberry to Samsung Galaxy S. My carrier is Verizon. I am having one heck of a time with the reliability of emails. Not only do I get no notification for any emails, my email is unreliable...and I do not know how to start getting emails consistently in my phone. Compared to this, Blackberry was a dream. Do any of you experience email problems? How do you set it up so it works best on the Galaxy?

DIVINEY73

Reaction score
Email on Galaxy is unreliable compared to Blackberry

I am having the exact same problem. I moved from a Blackberry Storm which had great email reliability to a Samsung Galaxy which is, so far, not impressive. My phone does not receive emails as they are sent... instead it receives them in groups (sometimes hours after they have been sent) or I need to turn the phone on and off in order to receive the emails.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum is for Verizon Android phones. I don't have a place for your posts in our forum. However I invite you to post at our new sister forum Android Forum - Android Phone Forum. They encompass al Android phones over there. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.