Samsung Galaxy Nexus, officially official December 15th!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, you still get company, government, military, etc. discounts. That is tied to your account, not where you buy the phone.
Good question and good answer,so Ill be gettin her 4 250,now goin 2 otterbox and c how it will be until i can get a defender case 4 42.00 :icon_ banana:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I told u,I spent my money on my room,but I was on phone with moms-can a brotha get a loan,i promise ill get it back 2 u-i gotta wash some cars,ill take that deal all day:D

nleksan

Reaction score
I had to call from a home phone, the system didn't seem to register any of my button pushes from my droid. It just keeps on talking like i hit nothing. lol, not like it mattered anyway. My vz opens at 10! they upped the store an hour for some reason. and i almost laughed my butt off during the phone call. i played the dumb guy and I asked how popular the phone is... "well sir, yes their will probably be a line for the phone their usually is. What makes this so special is the fact that it pretty big in the online blogs and with all the forums. Teir could be a line down to bestbuy so id get here early"

I finally got through...

"Sorry, we can't hold or reserve a phone or anything like that... They haven't told us at all what kind of crowd to expect, if any, although it was just officially announced a few hours ago so I would imagine that if you're here at 9AM when we open, you'll get one of the first ones".

So, of course, no guarantees... even for a loyal customer who's been with the company for going on a decade now... :/

Oh well, I will be leaving my house at 815-820AM, it's a 20-25min drive... I better get me some Nexus love!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I finally got through...

"Sorry, we can't hold or reserve a phone or anything like that... They haven't told us at all what kind of crowd to expect, if any, although it was just officially announced a few hours ago so I would imagine that if you're here at 9AM when we open, you'll get one of the first ones".

So, of course, no guarantees... even for a loyal customer who's been with the company for going on a decade now... :/

Oh well, I will be leaving my house at 815-820AM, it's a 20-25min drive... I better get me some Nexus love!
I will be leaving my house at 3am....then at 5am....then at 7 gradually seeing if a line builds up. :D

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They just posted the news on Facebook 10 minutes ago...

[h=6]Verizon Wireless
[/h][h=6]Order the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon online at 1am EST or visit a store tomorrow during normal business hours to get yours.[/h]
app_2_117175384999215_5217.gif
Like · · Share · 1785524 · 10 minutes ago via Verizon

HAKmaster

Reaction score
My corporate store said 12:15pm launch. Stupid, I know. I called twice. Local kiosk at the mall said they will have it for sale when they open at 9am. Just thought I'd share. You might want to call just to be sure.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nleksan

Reaction score
My corporate store said 12:15pm launch. Stupid, I know. I called twice. Local kiosk at the mall said they will have it for sale when they open at 9am. Just thought I'd share. You might want to call just to be sure.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Lucky for me, the corporate store is literally RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the mall in which there is not one but two Verizon kiosks.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I hear that the screen and casing get scratches really easy =/...bummer!

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

suzukimethod

Reaction score
well sweet (finally).

like many here, i've been rockin the OG droid since launch day. wow. my phone lasted >2 years!

quick ? for anyone who knows...i get a small discount (online) for phone purchase through work (e.g. the RAZR is $249 right now for me)...can I get this price in store? if so, how?

I really dont want to wait. I could next day the shipping, but that would eat into the discount, and there's always a chance it would get lost/delayed and then i wouldnt have my (new) phone over holiday travels.

thx in advance.

Brimm

Reaction score
Yeah my verizon sales girl called me and told me that it was coming out and so I checked online and it was true! I am just going to be at the verizon store by my house at around 8:30 and I'm pretty sure I will be the first person there.

But I haven't bought any cases or screen protectors yet! Anyone have any suggestions/brands???

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
LetsTalk has a deal on Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone going on sale tomorrow - $224 vs $299. Coupon code "$75VZN"
The coupon code is obtained from their facebook site. Coupon code is for $75 off :biggrin:

ok I see this has been posted numerous times. Guess thats what happens when you work all the time. D'oh

Last edited: