Samsung and Motorola Counter-Offensive Against Apple; Samsung Going after iPhone 5

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
I loathe litigation. That said, apple needs a wakeup call. They've confused marketing with innovation for years now, and the only voices they listen to are the dollars from *Apple* fanbois.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I hope apple gets *screw*ed. But I don't think Google would slack off on innovation in their push for better os and new technology. I think that's their style they would keep pushing forward

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I hope apple gets *screw*ed. But I don't think Google would slack off on innovation in their push for better os and new technology. I think that's their style they would keep pushing forward

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

+1 google doesn't care about beating apple. Google cares about slowly but surely taking over the world :)

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Innovative or not, Apple is Google's only main competitor in the mobile arena right now, and removing them completely could cause Google to sit back a bit. Mind you, I don't think Apple would be "gone" for very long, or that it'll even come to that, but still...

I do think this is more of a case of the bully forcing hands, and finally being stood up to with the hopes that all the childish fighting can stop.

If Apple products were banned I'd bet within 15 seconds every judge and federal representative in the United States would be pushing legislation to change patent laws and the ban would be overturned before the ink dries on the written verdict. That's why I'd love to see it, to stifle innovation in patent filing .

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
If Apple products were banned I'd bet within 15 seconds every judge and federal representative in the United States would be pushing legislation to change patent laws and the ban would be overturned before the ink dries on the written verdict. That's why I'd love to see it, to stifle innovation in patent filing .

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano
Won't even get to that point. The last time Apple was found in violation the ITC decided that it would be too detrimental to the economy for Apple to have their products blocked :p

jseah

Reaction score
Won't even get to that point. The last time Apple was found in violation the ITC decided that it would be too detrimental to the economy for Apple to have their products blocked :p

Right. Since Apple was found to be in violation of standard essential patents (Motorola vs. Apple), members of Congress held hearings on proposing patent legislation changes that essentially says that when it comes to standard essential patents, import bans cannot be implemented except under special exceptions.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just a quick note here. I realize this is a heated topic and I for one am on the side of making it a level playing field and removing the fangs from the aggressor (i.e. Apple), but let's keep the commentary to PG rating.

I've had to edit out a few comments ranging from marginal to blatant violations of the forum guidelines. :angry: I would rather not have to do any editing and let free speech reign, but we do have a significant number of young to pre-teen and young teens on here and their parents are here as well. This is a family-friendly forum. Let's all be proud to keep it that way. :hail:

Carry on.