Samsung 4G LTE Stealth for Verizon Shows Up in FCC Filing

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-stealth-fcc.jpg

At CES this year Samsung teased an Android 4G LTE phone with no-name that has 'gone under the radar' since then, but today it appeared in an FCC filing with the model number SCH-I510. A Verizon insider has indicated that this phone will be called the Samsung Stealth, which is rather appropriate. As you can see from the pic above it is a CDMA phone with LTE, which definitely lends credence to the Verizon tip. No other details are available for this 'phantom' phone yet, but we will keep you apprised as more info comes to light. Here's a video teaser below from CES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEdouIxcUk&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Samsung 4G LTE Smartphone Demo at CES 2011[/ame]

Source: Phandroid

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I miss my old samsung sch-a707. That mutha**** was top of the line when I got it....4 or 5 years ago.

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
I'd like to see some reviews of the Stealth vs Thunderbolt...I've never owned an HTC or Samsung phone, but I almost upgraded to the Fascinate last month, but then decided I'd wait for 4G.

kparks

Reaction score
Phone is straight up UGLY but specs say its a duel core now some im interested now lol

craigboy

Reaction score
I'd like to see some reviews of the Stealth vs Thunderbolt...I've never owned an HTC or Samsung phone, but I almost upgraded to the Fascinate last month, but then decided I'd wait for 4G.

I would like to see some too, the specs on the Samsung are still a bit of a mystery.

Phone is straight up UGLY but specs say its a duel core now some im interested now lol

Everything I read up to today said single core, but I've seen some posts today saying duel-core. I'm with you, that would make me re-think my TB.

kparks

Reaction score

I would like to see some too, the specs on the Samsung are still a bit of a mystery.

Everything I read up to today said single core, but I've seen some posts today saying duel-core. I'm with you, that would make me re-think my TB.
yea im not sure i read they put the duel core in it also interested in camera quality and when is this thing supposed to come out??? any1 know

craigboy

Reaction score

yea im not sure i read they put the duel core in it also interested in camera quality and when is this thing supposed to come out??? any1 know

I'm also very curious about the RAM

No release date has been set.

Samsung Stealth V 4G To Beat HTC Thunderbolt To Verizon?

kparks

Reaction score

I'm also very curious about the RAM

No release date has been set.

Samsung Stealth V 4G To Beat HTC Thunderbolt To Verizon?
now im not buying that one bit no way this drops before the TB with all this time the HTC could of slapped a duel core in the TB

kparks

Reaction score
bump.. da bump bump bump...... any more out on this phone all this TB talk lets mix it up a lil... sum1 has to have some inside info on this or the lg in the thread i started?????