safestrap not working after updat

edon82

Reaction score
I can get to recovery and wipe and whatnot but when I install a ROM even one I've used a lot it just boot loops back to safestrap boot screen...any ideas...rooted ota jb

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you using safe strap 3.11? Because a lot of people said 3.5 doesn't work on jb

OP
E

edon82

Reaction score
Are you using safe strap 3.11? Because a lot of people said 3.5 doesn't work on jb

Yes I'm on 3.11..I've uninstalled the reinstalled recovery.. it still will boot loop on any ROM I install

deduct

Reaction score
Are you flashing jelly bean ROMs? You will not be able to flash any ICS ROMs on jb unfortunately. I highly recommend blurry jb .

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Are you flashing jelly bean ROMs? You will not be able to flash any ICS ROMs on jb unfortunately. I highly recommend blurry jb .
+1 ICS roms will boot loop on JB.

kylo77

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I've tried blurry and icarus and neither would boot after the JB update (which is slow and laggy for me anyway). Running SS 3.11. Are there any resolutions on this?

thanks

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm having the same issue. I've tried blurry and icarus and neither would boot after the JB update (which is slow and laggy for me anyway). Running SS 3.11. Are there any resolutions on this?

thanks

Yes. Don't run ICS ROMs on JB. Run flying jelly or another ROM built off JB.