Saddest day of my life

jimbowattz

Reaction score
I never understood the whole rice in the bag thing. I don't see how that can work.

Anyways, seems like some Damprid would do more for you than the rice trick. Super moisture absorber. Can get it at the grocery store in the cleaning isle.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd hand the dude the bill for a new droid.

I would too, but you never know the circumstances. Most of the time horseplaying around a pool someone's going in. You have to figure your odds of being "the one" before hanging out around the pool with your Droid in your pocket. Especially if you saw people getting knocked in already

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Anomander

Reaction score
I was at my friends house to go swimming. Everyone was having a great time and screwing around and people started pushing other people in the pool and my friend's brother came and pushed me in with my droid in my pocket. I got it out immediately and took out the battery dried it off and put it in a bag of rice. I am leaving it there until tomarrow afternoon. This happened yesterday and it has been in a bag of rice since it happened. Haven't tried it yet, but praying to god it still works. :(
I'd hand the guy the bill for the Droid X :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at my friends house to go swimming. Everyone was having a great time and screwing around and people started pushing other people in the pool and my friend's brother came and pushed me in with my droid in my pocket. I got it out immediately and took out the battery dried it off and put it in a bag of rice. I am leaving it there until tomarrow afternoon. This happened yesterday and it has been in a bag of rice since it happened. Haven't tried it yet, but praying to god it still works. :(
I'd hand the guy the bill for the Droid X :D

Sad, but that's not how it would work. He's only entitled to the amount of the phone in it's current used condition. Probably 300.00 if he's lucky.