*sad face*

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
I sure do miss my eris! though I do enjoy the bigger screen on the dinc, the Eris is a lil trooper, for sure! was my first android (first love lol) I had it for like a week tops n decided to root it, and thinking back, I'm so lucky I didn't brick it lol cuz I had no frickin clue wtf I was doin back then (...not sayin that I really know what I'm doin now either lol but I'm learning lol) I still look for people selling em on like Craigslist n stuff, but for some reason, people seem to think its still new or something....$100-$150 for a 3+ year old phone, when u can get a brand new phone from Verizon for $50 more....though its worth it, they don't know that or what its capable of....but then again, everyone on CL thinks that they can sell everything for the exact price they bought it for, or even more lol
...oops off topic lol anyways, I LOVE/MISS MY ERIS! *sad face*

▶▶Sent from my SUPER ERIS (dinc lol) using real orphan tears!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I sure do miss my eris! though I do enjoy the bigger screen on the dinc, the Eris is a lil trooper, for sure! was my first android (first love lol) I had it for like a week tops n decided to root it, and thinking back, I'm so lucky I didn't brick it lol cuz I had no frickin clue wtf I was doin back then (...not sayin that I really know what I'm doin now either lol but I'm learning lol) I still look for people selling em on like Craigslist n stuff, but for some reason, people seem to think its still new or something....$100-$150 for a 3+ year old phone, when u can get a brand new phone from Verizon for $50 more....though its worth it, they don't know that or what its capable of....but then again, everyone on CL thinks that they can sell everything for the exact price they bought it for, or even more lol
...oops off topic lol anyways, I LOVE/MISS MY ERIS! *sad face*

▶▶Sent from my SUPER ERIS (dinc lol) using real orphan tears!

Good post! The Eris was a great phone. (Still using mine right now!) It got maligned because so much faster handsets got released. But I got lots of good use out of my Eris.