S22 Ultra still having delays?

ngt

Reaction score
Ordered an s22 Ultra 512gb from best buy. Said it would be here on Friday. I got the delay email on Friday and haven't heard anything. 155 minutes for chat on BB website, lol. Is this normal these days? I know there were delays at launch, but still? Anyone else get a BB delay recently? How long did it take?

thanks!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm sorry to hear it but BB is sometimes I'm predictable, especially with phone availability. Good luck. I hope you get it soon

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

R

RETG

I'm sorry to hear it but BB is sometimes I'm predictable, especially with phone availability. Good luck. I hope you get it soon

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
BB is known to be unpredictable with almost anything they sell and have to order. One reason why the last time I walked into their store was to look at an E-reader back when the pandemic started. I could not imagine purchasing a phone from them.
However, to be fair; I read an article a few weeks ago that the 512gb models of the S22U were on back order; whereas the 126 and 256 versions were readily available. So, they might be having problem getting the models from Samsung.