Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I've been playing with Autodesk on my Note 4 tonight. Does anyone have any cool drawings they have made on their Note device with the Pen? Or any device?

Note 4tified

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
3c729bdd40def768fc7274bf9cf75ac8.jpg

This is about as good as it gets for me and I did it on my watch. I've tried drawing with my s pen but always end up discarding my work. My 7 year old daughter uses it for drawing in the Kids Mode section much more often than I do.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have drawn a lot of pictures but most all of them have been for "evil" and aren't fully family friendly. Lol

Note 4tified

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
3c729bdd40def768fc7274bf9cf75ac8.jpg

This is about as good as it gets for me and I did it on my watch. I've tried drawing with my s pen but always end up discarding my work. My 7 year old daughter uses it for drawing in the Kids Mode section much more often than I do.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
I had to go to web view to give a funny "like." I love it! Almost wore my coffee when I laughed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Sort of on topic but does anyone use the handwriting on screen as opposed to keyboard typing? I just started today and I think it is going to stay for me

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never saw this thread before.
I grabbed the AutoDesk SketchBook for Galaxy from Samsung and payed with it alot for awhile.
It's fun what you can do with layers.
e76898e910e8dab93dbacb9232dae11e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sort of on topic but does anyone use the handwriting on screen as opposed to keyboard typing? I just started today and I think it is going to stay for me

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
When I was still big on using the S pen, I would use the handwriting input sometimes. I enjoyed it. The best part, to me, was that little "T" in the circle if you hover the S pen over a text box. That way, you can keep the keyboard as your default input, but quickly access the handwriting input.

However, once I moved away from finding every little excuse to use the S pen, that obviously stopped. Haha! I'm using the Note as a spare right now, so maybe I'll play around with the pen more...If I get any free time before my 6P is repaired and returned to me...Been really busy lately.