[Rumor] Verizon May Be Working on a 'Droid Loyalty' Program

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
This would be good to me. I have a D2, having waited because I didn't really like the D1 looks ( sorry to those that have one ). I liked the phone but when I saw the links before the D2 came out, I ordered one sight unseen. Loved it ever since. Now the D3 is out and though I have been thinking of moving up, I am seeing links and posts about a D4. So now what. Wait until it comes out? Get a D3 now? Just be happy with my D2? If there were a deal to move up ever year or some other incintive, I would jump at the chance.
You and me both, exactly.

I watched the D2 for months. I didn't like the OG Droid either. I knew the Droid 2 was coming out, and I knew my "new every two" discount would become available right when the D2 came out.

Now, like you, I'm watching for information on the Droid 4. I still have my last "new every two" discount waiting, and I'll likely burn it on the Droid 4. Never update to the next version, always gotta wait until the one after that. :)

If this Droid Loyalty program turns out to be more than just a rumor, then I'll be interested to see what it entails. Sounds like it could be a blessing!