Verizon to offer new "Droid Loyalty" program?

akhi216

Reaction score
http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/29/rumor-verizon-is-working-on-a-droid-loyalty-program/

Verizon is working on a new loyalty program that seems to deal with the purchasers of Android devices.

If they offer whenever upgrades on Android devices, meaning a removal of the demand that criteria be met (e.g. having 18 months of service before upgrading), they will most certainly accomplish the apparent goal of retaining the customers who purchased Android products in addition to hijacking customers from AT&Trash (AT&T), Speedwalk (Sprint), and D0uche Telekom (T-Mobile).

I would think that seeing that VZW puts so much weigh behind it's Droid line of products that a Droid Loyalty program would have specifics that restrict it to the Droid line of products only. Besides, it would only be fair that VZW offers some kind of extra incentive to buy the Droid line of products considering the ridiculous amount of bloatware that they put on them.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The idea of the words "Droid" and "Razr" in the same sentence just makes me ill.