[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Coming Sept. 4th with Very High End Specs

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4-ivo-maric-concept.jpg
The above is a fan's concept render of the Galaxy Note 4.

The latest unofficial hype from the Samsung camp claims that the Korean company is rushing to get their new Galaxy Note 4 out before the launch of the iPhone 6. According to this latest rumint, the Galaxy Note 4 will be announced on September 3rd, just shortly before the originally planned IFA launch. On top of this, it will reportedly be available on the 4th, and will come with specs that are "far better" than the Galaxy S5.

This will supposedly include a 5.7'' OLED display, a Snapdragon 805, Category 4 LTE, and an ultraviolet sensor which will measure UV radiation levels. It's also possible/probable that some versions will sport Sammy's own Exynos processors, as is typically the case.

It makes sense that Sammy would try to beat Apple out of the gates with one of their more popular devices. Between this launch and the rumored August launch of the Galaxy Alpha, it appears that Samsung is implementing a a scorched earth policy versus their big fruity rival.

Source: PhoneArena

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dyson ? Hmmm that's going to bring up costs ...lol

M8 tap'd
See that's the craziest part. Included is all the bells and whistles while keeping the cost under a grand. Actually I think the retail is going to be less than the Note 3

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
HAHA, Dyson?! Oh great. That was the worst vacuum we've ever owned. Constantly breaking down. I'm an Ohio guy, give me a Hoover.

Sorry this was off topic!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I hear it's an Electrolux.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
See that's the craziest part. Included is all the bells and whistles while keeping the cost under a grand. Actually I think the retail is going to be less than the Note 3

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I see it around N3 price range ...all these premium phones are around $700

M8 tap'd

blacksoxing

Reaction score
So basically it's going to be like a Note 3S....

Just like the Galaxy 5 was really just a 4S....