Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Going Into Production Soon; Launching in September

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4-mockup.jpg

The latest intel out of the Samsung camp suggests the Galaxy Note 4 will go into production soon, and is headed for a September release date. According to the report, the device will be announced at IFA in Berlin, (running from the 5th to the 10th of September), and will become available shortly after its announcement. Supposedly, the source of this intel suggests a Galaxy Gear 3 smartwatch will be announced at that time as well.

So far, the only other intel we have on this device is that it will likely come with a QHD display, and will have either a Snapdragon 805 processor, or a new version of the Exynos SoC, depending on which region it launches in.

Source: GforGames

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I think Sammy has a winner with the Note 4.

Tonik

Reaction score
I was going to replace my note 2 with this. But Sammy scares me now. They seem very intent on locking their phones down now.

Seerat

Reaction score
Amazing , it is really great news that Samsung galaxy 4 going into production soon and this phone will be release in September . I thing Samsung Galaxy 4 is much better for others companies , Samsung phones has best quality . Samsung galaxy 4 will likely come with QHD display or also a new version the Exynos SoC. I sure so many peoples will purchase this Samsung galaxy 4 high and best quality phone .

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was going to replace my note 2 with this. But Sammy scares me now. They seem very intent on locking their phones down now.

I'm not getting any phones locked down from now on ..it will be my first must have b4 buying ..

M8 tap'd

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Odds are as long as you're not trying to use it on VZ, you're good. There's always the choice to buy a Dev Edition for Verizon users, though, if you can ever get your hands on one. There was huge demand, Samsung shipped almost none and left everyone in the lurch. This is a phone that I probably won't even be looking at seriously for that reason. With Xposed framework there are so many possibilities that flashing ROMs isn't always necessary, but I will probably never pick up a device that doesn't give me the option to do so. HTC, smaller though they are, still provides the means for the M7/M8 to be rooted, S-offed, and flashed without too many major hurdles in the long run. Sammy continues to get more restrictive, so not too appealing to me.