[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Nexus Date Confirmed for November 17th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-nexus-full.jpg

According to a recent report over at AndroidCommunity, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus release date has been confirmed by a Samsung to be November 17th. For now, we are filing this in the "rumor" category, simply because there is no additional corroboration, nor quoted statements for the claim. Still, this does confirm the rumors we reported previously, so more than likely we can consider it pretty firm.

Source AndroidCommunity

martytoo

Reaction score
Yes, but when will it be released in Ecuador?

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

sparty569

Reaction score
Now that the Nexus System Dump is out there, we should be able to play with it soon (hopefully) on other devices.

ridestp

Reaction score
I was at a Verizon store today to play with the new Razr (which was so skinny and light, and fast, btw) and the manager said he expected the Galaxy to arrive in his store on the 14th. As for pricing he said "I have no idea. Could be $300 or $350." I sure hope it won't be $350! $300 is bad enough.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
So, when did we start "confirming" rumors with additional rumors? :( Wouldn't it still just be a rumor? Two rumors don't make a fact?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, when did we start "confirming" rumors with additional rumors? :( Wouldn't it still just be a rumor? Two rumors don't make a fact?

It's the power of positive thinking :crazy:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Reaction score
How about when you have 3 positive rumors and one negative . Does those 3 rumors still add to a fact ? An expert in rumorology should advise .

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about when you have 3 positive rumors and one negative . Does those 3 rumors still add to a fact ? An expert in rumorology should advise .

3-1=2:p

sent from my liberated bionic using Droid forums

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I was dead set on the Nexus, but the Razr is appealing to me.. its so dang thin... Thin appeals to me.. vanilla ICS does as well.. i might have to wait on this to see reviews actually.. cant believe im flopping on this now.