[Rumor] Pics of Sony "Yuga" 5-Inch Superphone Emerge

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sony-yuga-full-front-angle.jpg

Over the past several weeks we have been hearing steady rumors about a new Sony flagship 5-inch phablet style device. Sometimes it's called the "Yuga" and sometimes "Odin" (although these could actually be two separate devices. We have heard a wide range of specs for the phone, but the one thing that all the previous rumors have had in common is the 5-inch 1080p display of the device. Today's rumors also seems to confirm that info, but brings with it a couple of decent "blurry-cam" shots of the device. Today's rumor also suggests that the phone will be coming with a Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor.

sony-yuga-partially-back-angle.jpg

What do you guys think? What's it going to take for Sony Mobile to become relevant again in your eyes?

Source: MobileReview

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
That thing better have 3k battery and be lte compatible to be even considered on Verizon.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Intriguing.. I'm still waiting for a projector :D

Me too. Pico projectors have been available now for a couple years, but to my knowledge only one phone model actually every made it to market that had the laser based projector installed. I did see this one (Samsung Galaxy Beam official with integrated Pico projector | Android Community) but never heard anymore about it. Did it ever make it to the US? Here's another link with specs...Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam - Full phone specifications

Here's a link with the Samsung Galaxy Beam and two others apparently released in India http://articles.timesofindia.indiat.../32494047_1_projector-micromax-dual-sim-phone

....DAMN!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Me too. Pico projectors have been available now for a couple years, but to my knowledge only one phone model actually every made it to market that had the laser based projector installed. I did see this one (Samsung Galaxy Beam official with integrated Pico projector | Android Community) but never heard anymore about it. Did it ever make it to the US? Here's another link with specs...Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam - Full phone specifications

Here's a link with the Samsung Galaxy Beam and two others apparently released in India Meet 3 hot projector phones - Times Of India

....DAMN!

Yea there are a couple of 3rd party ad-on projectors.. but I want it built it :)