[Rumor] New Details Emerge on the Motorola Droid HD RAZR

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-droid-hd-razr-razor.jpg

According to an unconfirmed report, some of the specs for the Motorola Droid HD RAZR have leaked, and the phone is taking direct aim at competing with the iPhone 4S. Here's the breakdown:
  • Thinner and “faster than the iPhone 4S” according to the source
  • 1GB of RAM — double the iPhone 4 and 4S
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • 4G LTE (thinnest LTE phone to date)
  • 4.3-inch display
There have been some additional features rumored previously that make this phone sound even more appealing. Supposedly this device will have a case molded from Kevlar, a Gorilla Glass display and a splash-resistant coating. With all of these amazing phones coming out so close to each other, Verizon sure is making it tough to pick a new one...

Source: BGR

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Dang that sounds sweet! Can't wait for some pics.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
This pretty much confirmed what I had been saying. It's basically a slimmer, more rugged Bionic with a SAMOLED display and a 1.2GHz processor. If you have the Bionic, I can't see why you would want this. If you've been waiting on a Moto phone but didn't want the Bionic because it was too thick or you didn't like the screen, this is the phone for you.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only 8 more months

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Faster than the ip4s in what way? That things benchmarks were off the charts! This is a sweet phone tho!

cece5702

Reaction score
Wow! Sweet! Can't wait to see it

Sent from my DROIDX

djwill48

Reaction score
motorola-droid-hd-razr-razor.jpg

According to an unconfirmed report, some of the specs for the Motorola Droid HD RAZR have leaked, and the phone is taking direct aim at competing with the iPhone 4S. Here's the breakdown:
  • Thinner and “faster than the iPhone 4S” according to the source
  • 1GB of RAM — double the iPhone 4 and 4S
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • 4G LTE (thinnest LTE phone to date)
  • 4.3-inch display
There have been some additional features rumored previously that make this phone sound even more appealing. Supposedly this device will have a case molded from Kevlar, a Gorilla Glass display and a splash-resistant coating. With all of these amazing phones coming out so close to each other, Verizon sure is making it tough to pick a new one...

Source: BGR

Please mention that the iPhone 4S does have 1GB of Ram as well. Only the iPhone "4" has 512MB. Just clearing the details up. These are muddy waters we lurk in.

marcp24

Reaction score
The phone is tempting im all over the place between the 3 coming out! I thinks its either gonna be the prime or the vigor leaning towards vigor just for the simple fact its gonna have the Dre beats audio but I gotta check the screens out when they're released

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cece5702

Reaction score
The phone is tempting im all over the place between the 3 coming out! I thinks its either gonna be the prime or the vigor leaning towards vigor just for the simple fact its gonna have the Dre beats audio but I gotta check the screens out when they're released

Any specs on the vigor? What's Dre beats audio?

Sent from my DROIDX

marcp24

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I forgot but basically 8 MP camera (2mp) front 4.3 inch screen HTC phone and Dre beats audio is the speaker line from Dr.Dre (rapper) good quality speakers