[Rumor] Motorola Droid 4 Made Brief Appearance on DroidDoes Site; Maybe Here Dec 22nd

dsw1519

Reaction score
Droid 4

I'm waiting to see this phone before I buy. I'm still rockin the D1, and I'm not a big fan of how large the Nexis, Rezound and the Bionic are.

SilentJay

Reaction score
I've been passing up everything coming along clinging to my OG like its my own kin. This is finally the upgrade I've been waiting for. Glad I passed up on the D3, this thing looks real deal!

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I just absolutely loved my D2! My upgrade came and I sold out to the Bionic over D3 tho only because of 4G. It was very worth it!! I really miss a physical keyboard. I'm stoke'd now with news of the D4!!

I'm going to wait for root and wifi -tether before changing over. I think I will totally pay full price for the D4

Shot from EVER DRFIANT ROOTED BIONIC

linkboy

Reaction score
I told my wife that I would use my upgrade to get an iPhone and I'd use it until her upgrade comes in February if a phone comes out that I like. I think this is the phone that I'm going to get.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the look of the Droid 4. I like my bionic and plan to keep it for my whole contact. But man I want that 4.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I thought I read somewhere that the battery wasn't replaceable. This makes it tough, Nexus, or wait for D4...

Zalan

Reaction score
My d2 and me have been through some seriously crazy times. From a deployment to the sandbox, to an unscheduled swim (pushed in). That was my only grip about the D2 was that it would scratch and etc easily. this things looks like a beast. Cant wait to get mine and see the sweet ROMs that people come up with.

cellphonedork

Reaction score
I'd like to think that I was headed for the D4. The issue is locked bootloader, iptables, wifi tether and if ... any developers will spend any time on roms and themes for this phone. My D1 has had a great run. It definatly showed me all a droid can do, but is also hard to leave when I know how good a phone can be. I live in an area with no "official" vzw store and the retailers blow, so it is hard to get my hands on an actual phone to play with for a few minutes before making any decision.