[Rumor] HTC's 5-Inch Gets Full Spec Leak and is Named the DLX

Quantumstate

Reaction score
Well the Droid Razr M (Verizon) & i (GSM) just came out with a 4.3" screen, although they're $550. M's not rooted, and it may be a long time before it is, with this new kernel protection. i is rootable.

I think that's about my limit for screen size. Due to cost I'm about to buy the XT910.

And it's just a fact: you will crack these larger screens unless you are a Large fellow.

thesandman00

Reaction score
Sorry didn't mean to complain. All I'm saying is I remember when all I wanted was a HTC product. Now they seem one step behind the competitor. I was saying this could be why they are have problems. Maybe they should step up the game just a little and lead.

How can you call a phone with an S4 pro quad core, 1080p screen, and 12mp rear shooter behind their competitors? I think people tend to get a little carried away with the insane expectations.

wilyums

Reaction score
I'm just comparing to the other comparable phones coming out. Just my opinion. I believe it's a step behind, especially the Note II. I think battery is too small.

Last edited:

thesandman00

Reaction score
I'm just comparing to the other comparable phones coming out. Just my opinion. I believe it's a step behind, especially the Note II. I think battery is too small.

Yeah, I'll concede that point. Bigger battery is always better.