[Rumor] Droid RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Launching October 18th; $199 & $299 Each

drew96dawg

Reaction score
If its unrootable im gonna get the next nexus device

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

soulpatch

Reaction score
I cant wait for the maxx hd though I am partially torn on that or the note 2. I will have to play with each before I decide what to go with.

Just hard to get away from the great reception on my moto phones for the past few years....

Also getting to the point where I do not root anymore. I rooted my razr briefly and went back to stock and been there ever since. With the new OS allowing me to disable and hide bloatware it is less and less of a reason for me to do so especially given my basic rooting/romming skills... lol

drew96dawg

Reaction score
The main reason I root is for under and overclocking

HNettles

Reaction score
Do they really think they will sell very many of these if they price it $100 more than the Galaxy S3? Seems to me if they really wanted to sell very many they would try to go head-to-head on pricing.

4low4fun

Reaction score
HNettles said:
Do they really think they will sell very many of these if they price it $100 more than the Galaxy S3? Seems to me if they really wanted to sell very many they would try to go head-to-head on pricing.

Verizon phones are always expensive at launch and then drop in price after a few weeks or a month.. I bought my D4 the day it came out for $199 then 2 weeks later it dropped to $99...

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Verizon phones are always expensive at launch and then drop in price after a few weeks or a month.. I bought my D4 the day it came out for $199 then 2 weeks later it dropped to $99...

That's why I wait until about after it comes. It also gives any bugs time to surface

HNettles

Reaction score

The Galaxy S3 was $199 at launch, and is still $199, so that doesn't compute. Or it does not apply across the board, at least.

4low4fun

Reaction score
HNettles said:
The Galaxy S3 was $199 at launch, and is still $199, so that doesn't compute. Or it does not apply across the board, at least.

Its still the big dog in the line up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Eclipse 1.2.5c

dirkbonn

Reaction score

It all depends on how well the phone is selling. If it's the "hot" phone and selling at a brisk pace the price will not drop. If sales are sagging, they will lower the price to try to prop up thier sales figures.

beefchopper

Reaction score
I sure hope they've 100% solved the antenna problem with these phones and are not rushing this.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Agree droid razr drop in price in February because of DROID 4 rebound back to 200 because sale Verizon was making money.

Droid bionic could of done better if it wasnt for Verizon sideline the phone. It still did better then DROID 3

It all depends on how well the phone is selling. If it's the "hot" phone and selling at a brisk pace the price will not drop. If sales are sagging, they will lower the price to try to prop up thier sales figures.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2