[RUMOR] Bezel-less Galaxy B

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
314255.jpg

Is your head spinning yet from all the Galaxy phones? Well, you may want to sit down, because we are going to throw another one at you. MK News is reporting that there is a device releasing Q2/Q3 called the Galaxy B. The handset will be bezel-less and very large... large, as in Galaxy Note large. The only area that will not have viewable screen real-estate, will be where the speaker and front facing camera are housed. The challenges of edge to edge screen tech is quite a task to pull off but Sammy is more than capable of it.

There is also rumor that the handset will be sporting the new Exynos Quad Core that will catapult this phone into flagship territory. Could this be the Samsung Galaxy S 3? That certainly is a great question, and it also raises the question of how do you beat these design ques and specs. So what do you think? Is this the Samsung Galaxy S 3, or is it simply yet another Galaxy phone in Samsung's line-up?

Source: MK News
V
ia: Techcrunch

Last edited by a moderator:

Psykho

Reaction score
Is that supposed to be a pic of it because that phone has a bezel on the sides.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to see all displays have a "burn-your-bezels" day permanently. I especially hate bezels on TV's and Monitors. I think it is cool that Samsung is moving this direction. I don't need no stinking "picture frame" around my TV!

Reaction score
Cool. But why does it have to be as big as the Note? I will never buy a phone that big. I don't need a tablet in my pocket

Reaction score
With samsung already coming out with "bezel less" tvs I think they're more than capable of doing this on a phone. Though I agree if its the size of the note id have to pass, that thing is enormous.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums