rubiX Focused Rom questions?????

qman66

Reaction score
Im running 2.3.15 ota rooted and am considering getting the rubix focused rom 1.9 i believe is the latest version. before i do so i have a couple of questions. if i get the rom i know i have to wipe data but. i have titanium backup with all system data and apps backed up, will it be ok to restore it on the rubix rom and my second question is if i dont like the rubix rom how do i go back to what im currently running. thanks guys!!!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try not to double post.

As for your questions, ny understanding is you can restore the user apps but should avoid the system ones, I could be off base on that though. As for going back you should be able to just make a nandroid backup of your current rom and flash back to that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Bro KV

Reaction score
When I used TB to apply my system data I had nothing but problems. I use appbrain to push my apps and manually set everything else up. Just my 2 cents.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My only concern with restoring system apps from one rom to another is that they could act in conflict with each other. Plus all of them should be packaged with your new rom anyway.

OP
qman66

qman66

Reaction score
ok thanks, so i say i do the nandroid backup and am running rubix and want to flash back, how do i flash back??

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Boot in to custom recovery and restore that backup. Only concern is some of the roms are based on the leaked update and I doin know which ones or if it would be problematic to restore an update in your case.

pyroelite

Reaction score
The only TB data restores I would use are for settings like handcent, etc, not every app.

Sent from my DROIDX