problems installin Rubix focused

rmaddx43

Reaction score
tried downloading rubix focused from rom manager when downloading asked me for keyboard and camera clicked yes to both. after downloading used boot recovery when going through downloads i only saw the patches and not the rom went back to reboot and ended up stuck on the "M" screen i am currently still stuck until i can get a charged battery tomorrow but when i do i would like to try rubix focused and install without error has anyone had this issue or know how to avoid it? what did i do wrong? where did the rom download to?

scubieman

Reaction score
Your phone is bricked. Download sbf and rsdlite. There is many guides out there that will help.

The way I would say. Download online using computer then move over to droidx. Then follow install instructions as all rims are different. Flashing sbf will bring you back 100% stock including unrooted.

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
i know im bricked but im going to run sbf and rsdlite in the mourning because my battery died everyone on here has been great!! helping me out with that but i would like to run rubix tomorrow i understand i can download it and move it over but i was just wondering what went wrong when i did the download earlier why did only the patches go through??

scubieman

Reaction score
I wont worry about the add one you can add those later both ruvix. 5 and 1.0 worked for me. I liked .5 better.

The steps I do to install rom

Flash recovery
Reboot to recovery
Make backup its saved to clockware folder on sd card
Then clear data then cache
Mount system. Some roms don't require I do it anyways
Then install zip from sd and select the one I want